Day 58: A lot to do again

Sunday, May 28, 2017

We get up and continue organizing.

Vicki makes arrangements for us to switch out the rental car for 5/29/2017-6/12/2017 and a minivan for the one-way trip home 6/12/17-6/21/17.

We continue to box up the stuff we picked up at the trailer.

We rent a storage unit to keep the items we don't need for the trip to Yellowstone and Grand Tetons.  Vicki has found a relatively cheap storage place in Pocatello, so we take all the boxes there.

Vicki decides that tomorrow we should do some touristy stuff tomorrow.  We plan on going to Shoshone Falls Park and Craters of the Moon National Monument & Preserve.  I think it sounds good to me.

I am the only one who is in pain during this time.  I am taking 2 Advil every 6 hours.  The chest still bothers me but only when I use my diaphragm.  So moving on the bed and actually sitting up in bed is very painful.  I have learned to use my legs to stand up from a sitting position.  Also, if I reach down to pick something up, I exhale first.

Todo list for tomorrow so far:
  • Trade rental cars for the Yellowstone/Teton trip.
  • Visit Shoshone Falls Park and Craters of the Moon National Monument & Preserve
Parks visited:
  • Big Bend National Park
  • Grand Canyon National Park
  • Upper Antelope Canyon
  • Horseshoe Bend
  • Arches National Park
  • Canyonlands National Park
  • Bryce Canyon National Park
  • Zion National Park
  • Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument
  • Utah Lake State Park


Paul and Vicki Kristoff
photo@kristoffs.com
PaulKristoffPhotography.com
paulkristoff.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What has Paul been doing this summer?

Day 13 - The River Road Trip, Take 1

The National Park tour. Day: -1